Okay, so I’ve been having a love/hate relationship with The Look Bag. My March bag was so uninteresting that I didn’t even bother to blog about it. The April bag was admittedly better, but not amazing. Thankfully, the May Look bag has redeemed this subscription back to blog-worthy status.
I want you guys to see for yourself whether the items sent in the Look Bag are something you would be interested in getting. Therefore, I’m going to post the photos and list the products for the months that I’ve missed.
March Look Bag:
- Damone Robert’s Brow Highlighter in Bling Bling
- Frownies Face Patches
- Lady Strawberry Goat’s Milk & Oatmeal Soap
- SHEATERRA ORGANICS Rose Hips Black Soap
- Franchè lipgloss in Ice Crystal
April Look Bag:
- Water Garden Perfume
- Pur-Lisse Pur-Protect Daily Moisturizer
- Laura Mercier Perfecting Water
- Orofluido Elixir
- Jovie Jubilee Luxury Body Lotion
May Look Bag:
- Erno Laszlo Hollywood Collection Skincare
- L’Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Eyeshadow in Sweet Chemise
- Naked Princes Shineluscious Lip Gloss Sampler (set of 4)
- Kelly Teegarden Organics Rejuvinate Anti Aging Night Cream
- The New Black Spring 2012 Runway Colors (2)
Even though I didn’t care for most of the Look Bags as a whole, there has consistently been one product that I fell in love with. In March it was the Sheaterra Black Soap. That stuff is seriously an amazing product. It makes me pores completely disappear. In April, it was Orofluido. It smells so yummy and makes my hair soft and awesome. And for May’s bag I am completely in love with the Naked Princess Lip Gloss. The colors are so gorgeous and they have just the right amount of pigment. And the gloss tastes like Smarties candies! lol
It seems like the bags are gradually improving, so I will stay subscribed for now. If you want to sign up, the service is $10 per month. Go to Check out the Look Bag website for more details.